GTA 5 Hotfix
Download link at the bottom!
|I put a lot of effort and brain power into this content.
Please consider buying me a delightful cup of tea.
3.12 - FINAL RELEASE:
- Added Permanent Fix
- Added GUI
- Added Experimental Mode working with AMD/AMD
- Added options to allow users to customize GTA V process name (default is: GTA5.exe), this is for people who use modded clients like "FiveM"
- Your game should load up to 90% faster if you have a 76XX series card.
- Fixed "GTA5.exe not found" for people with non-Unicode language systems.
- Hotfix rewritten from scratch.
- Added several exception handling methods (should be working for 99% of the AMD Mobility cards)
- Fixed at least one of the memory leaks causing the game to be unplayable after a few hours of playing.
- Improved card stability after loaded.
- Fixed Windows Vista/7 permissions issue.
- Added some other methods to support some more AMD cards.
- First release, basic exception handling added.
Note: Please do not direct-link my hotfix if you really appreciate my work, link to this page instead!